9.13.2010

white chocolate and macadamia nut cookies


I was going through my cupboard and found a package of macadamia nuts that Husband and I 
brought home from our honeymoon in Hawaii...



I also happened to have a bag of white chocolate chips.
(and we all know there's nothing better than white chocolate and macadamia nuts! )

So I decided to whip up a batch of cookies:

Makes 36- 48 cookies:
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 sticks (1 cup) softened butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup chopped macadamia nuts


Start by chopping your nuts and preheating your oven to 375 F.

Cream butter and sugars. Mix in eggs and vanilla, followed by dry ingredients.


Stir in your nuts and chocolate.


Drop rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased baking sheet.
(look at those beautiful chunks!)


Bake about 10 minutes or until they start to brown.


Sit back, enjoy, and pretend you're somewhere tropical and delicious!

2 comments:

  1. These look fabulous! I'll be trying these shortly. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete