5.13.2011

updates and a bake sale!

Hi friends! Just popping in to let you know Blogger had been having some issues this week.
You may have seen a post or two disappear, or even reappear... it's not me, I swear!
I won't repost anything for a bit, hopefully it will all work out and reset itself 
[and this post won't go anywhere!]

BUT I did want to take the chance of posting to let you know some exciting news...
I've donated a dozen of my chocolate-dipped peanut butter cake pops 
to be part of a bake sale fundraiser over on Carrots N Cake next Monday May 16th!


So please head on over next Monday... you can bid on my cake pops 
or any of the other "donated" baked goods to help raise money for Team in Training.
I will post the link to the sale once it's up... Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment