1.22.2012

instagram and other things

I've had a few emails about how I edited the photos in my egg muffin post.
They looked kindof like this...


Well, it's not a secret; it's instagram! instagram is an app for iPhone [and I think iPod touch] that lets you take square-format photos and edit using an array of filters and then posts to whatever social media you send it to: twitter, flickr, facebook, tumblr, etc.




Sometimes, I'm too lazy to use my DSLR, so I snap shots with my iPhone instead. 


I use instagram to post all kinds of random things: kittens, crafts, coffee, snacks, shoes... 

 

You can find me on instagram @jamiethewalker, 
or follow my tweets if you don't have an iPhone.


[And if you are social media obsessed like me, you can also check out 






No comments:

Post a Comment